As a starter or even as an experienced trader, if you are looking at trading online, then you need to consider and evaluate couple of things before making a choice:
- The best trading platform in India will offer a range of trading options to the trader. So, it should be able to offer options that range from investing in stocks, mutual funds, forex, and more.
- Look for a trading platform that has user-friendly interface. This means that in order to operate or trade online from the platform, you should be able to start working instantly – without wasting time of getting into the technicalities of the platform. Also, the platform needs to have trade-friendly features like graphical representations, tabular comparisons, colored trend markers, and more such indicators.
- The best trading platform in India will be basic and robust. In fact, it is best to go in for a platform that offers sound basic functionality rather than going in for dressy and fancy features in lieu of getting additional features on the platform. As a newcomer, it is highly advisable to look at the technical strength and reputation of the platform rather than focusing on added elements. Just make sure that the option to add on these extra features is always there with the platform so that, in the future, if the need arises, you can choose to do so.
- One of the strongest features of the best trading platform in India is that it will offer you a continuous supply of information, latest trends of the market, and the current top news of the trading market, in the form of a newsfeed which is often live or is in the real-time. Scrutinize closely – check if the platform offers any kind of news updates and information that can help you with sound decision-making.
- Also, the best trading platform in India will offer broker advice, may be free or on a chargeable basis. You would need this service if you are new to trading or new to the online medium, this is one aspect you need to make sure. Stock market and forex brokers advise you so that you can pick the right vehicles to invest in. Brokerage is usually done by experts from the trade- so, you might consider this feature thoroughly before deciding.
- Trading online is something that you should be able to do from your smartphone or smart device. Check if the platform offers a smooth experience from your handphone or not.