The SBI PO exam is one of the most sought after exams in the country. The post of Probationary Officer is one of the highest entry level jobs in the banking sector.
The exam is conducted by the State Bank of India and candidates across the country wait for SBI to release the official notification and apply online for the exam.
The SBI PO notification marks the beginning of the recruitment procedure for the Probationary Officers post and all the important information like the exam dates, eligibility, application process, selection pattern etc. are discussed in detail in the notification.
Further below are a few points to remember with regard to the SBI PO notification. Candidates must go through the official announcement carefully and then apply for the exam as the conducting body reserves the right to change the pattern or any other aspect of the examination year after year.
- SBI PO Apply Online – The steps for online application, the registration fees and the important dates for the SBI PO apply online procedure are mentioned in the notification. Candidates must go through the documents which are required for the online application process and keep the original and scanned copy for the same handy while filling in the application form.
- Go through the Eligibility Criteria – Once the official notification is released by the conducting body for the Probationary Officers post, interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the conducting body and accordingly apply for the post. SBI reserves the right to finalise the eligibility norms and various relaxations provided to candidates belonging to certain categories.
- Analyse the Selection Process – Over the years, SBI has changed the selection process for the SBI PO exam and may change it as per its requirement any time in the future as well. So candidates must ensure they carefully go through the syllabus and exam pattern as mentioned in the Probationary Officer recruitment notification to avoid any kind of last minute confusion.
- Check the important exam dates – The important exam dates are released once the official notification is released by the conducting body. Aspirants must check through the important dates and accordingly give final touches to their preparation.
- Explore the List of Exam Centres – The SBI PO exam is conducted in three phases: prelims, mains and Interview/Group Discussion. While filling in the application form, candidates need to select the exam centre for the online computer based prelims and mains examination. The list of the exam centres is mentioned in the notification and candidates must ensure that they choose the exam centre wisely as no changes can be made in the venue once the application process is complete.
- Examine the details regarding Salary, Probation & Guarantee Bond – The notification mentions the salary and pay scale that a candidate shall be paid once he/she joins the State Bank of India. It must be ensured that the information regarding the probation period and the guarantee bond that a candidate might have to sign once employed are reviewed carefully by them.
The official SBI PO recruitment notice is released on the website of SBI and candidates can download the PDF and then carefully analyse the information mentioned in it and then apply for the exam.
Aspirants must know that the SBI PO apply online procedure is easy and quick and a candidate in possession of all the required documents can finish the online registration process with a day itself.
Candidates who are looking forward to the SBI PO 2020 recruitment must start giving final touches to their preparation and revise the entire syllabus thoroughly and practise more for better results.