Candle Making Workshop Singapore: Candle making is a delightful hobby that can also give you an avenue for creativity, make your own gifts, or bring art into your home.
From choosing colors and fragrances to assembling afterwards at home, students will be shown what tools are needed for Candle Making as well as the basics of creating different types of candles such as floating or non-floating candles.
If you’re looking for a new hobby, then making candles is the perfect choice.
Here are 5 reasons why you should make candles in Singapore:
1) You don’t need any expensive equipment to get started – all you need is some basic supplies that can be found at your local craft store.
2) Candle making is a great way to relieve stress and de-stress from a hectic day. It’s also great if you suffer from insomnia!
3) There are so many different scents that it would take years before you could try them all! Plus, there’s always something new being released on the market which means there will never be an end to creativity when it comes to candle making.
4) Candle making can be done on weekends or as a form of self care during stressful times. The process itself feels good: there are no computers involved and you get to take time out from life.
5) Candle making provides an outlet for creativity within constraints – unlike painting where artists have endless possibilities at their disposal, those who make candles must work with what they have in the moment.
It’s also therapeutic since it involves scenting oils and pouring wax over wicks – all while doing something fun!
We hope that you found these reasons as good a reason to try making candles in Singapore.
Ending: If you’re ready to take up a new hobby and want to start making candles, make sure that you register yourself for a Workshop on Candle Making in Singapore!